Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do You Like to Try European Bar Soaps with Beautiful Wrapping?

I do. There is something exotic about the wrapping and the fragrance that wafts from the unopened bars. I put them in my bureau drawers to give me a pleasant little trip to Europe when I open the drawers. I also put them in baskets in guest bathrooms, where my guests can take their pick and use nice, fresh bars - just like in a luxury hotel. Naturally, I finish off the bars when they leave.

Beautyhabit is featuring Nesti Dante Bath & Body Soaps ($9), made in Florence, Italy. These are beautifully packaged vegetable- and flower-based, handcrafted soaps with enchanting perfumes from the hills of Tuscany. Among the scents, there's Deli Colli Fiorentini, a romantic Sweet Violet soap, and even Nesti Dante Horto Botanico Artichoke Soap. The offerings are unique - I want them all!

Beautyhabit has a great e-mail offer through August 14. With any purchase of $65 or more, you will receive a small Tocca fragranced candle (these are nice!). Just use code BHBELLA at checkout. Remember to sign up for Beautyhabit's e-mails. They are a Web-source wonder.

Photo courtesy of Beautyhabit.

No comments: