Saturday, January 9, 2010

Live Twitter Q&A Forum with Bobbi Brown

All the action is at Twitter these days! Bobbi Brown will hold a live Twitter Q&A forum on January 12 from 12:30 to 1:30 pm Eastern Time. This is a rare opportunity to chat with Bobbi, tap into her beauty expertise, and get personalized tips and advice. The Q&A is open to all!

To get your question to Bobbi, tweet it to @AskBobbiBrown and tag it with #prettypowerful, a teaser for a spring initiative that will be unveiled soon! If you haven't joined Twitter, what are you waiting for?

Bobbi has started accepting questions, so feel free to start submitting yours any time. Bobbi will answer as many questions as possible during the 60-minute event.

Make sure to visit the @AskBobbiBrown Twitter page on January 12th at 12:30 PM EST to see the Q&A unfold in real time. I'm looking forward to it!

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown

2 comments:

Bonnie C. said...

Thanks for letting us know! :-) I enjoy hearing her different tips and her cosmetics are always so wearable. :-) I even record her appearances on QVC so I can learn her tricks. :-)

Charlestongirl said...

I was so impressed many years ago at the advice Bobbi gave me as she sat in front of me. She's amazing.

I still favor the colors she said to use and avoid those (like red on my eyes) she recommended I "never wear."