Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo

I have been using Philip B's Peppermint and Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo ($40 for 11.8 oz) for about 19 years! Is that loyalty? This shampoo used to be my daily shampoo. However, after discovering other shampoos I liked, I started a rotation. Most winter days, I use another Philip B shampoo. When my hair starts to feel like I have some product build-up (from post-shampoo products), I reach for my Peppermint and Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo.

The Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo is a good choice when I need a good cleanse. Formulated with 16 pure plant extracts, eleven essential and carrier oils, and a potent, active dose of 2.3% pure peppermint oil, the shampoo works to soothe scalp tension, stimulate circulation, and leave my scalp feeling tingly fresh and clean. Fabulous!

When you use this shampoo, you awaken in the shower. No kidding! The peppermint is cooling, and as you wash your hair, the peppermint scent, cooling sensation, and cleansing action are stimulating. Not only that, it's exciting to know what the outcome will be: incredibly clean, weightless hair with volume. Both the shampoo and result are invigorating.

I would have named this Peppermint and Avocado Invigorating Shampoo. Of course, someone probably trademarked the name "Invigorating." Trademarking names can be lucrative. I sold one I had actually used for years, but when I didn't need it anymore, someone else was ready to buy. I have living proof that the practice is lucrative. Do I digress? Now you know I have a mind that free associates with ease. :)

Here's how Philip B describes the shampoo.

One of our most acclaimed products, this is a clarifying cleanser and powerfully active aroma-therapeutic scalp treatment in one...The shampoo works as a local anesthetic to soothe scalp tension, stimulate circulation, and leave your scalp feeling tingly fresh and clean. Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo also lifts away product residue - restoring your hair's natural shine and vitality without without compromising its precious moisture and elasticity. Safe for color-treated hair. Feel the amazing difference on your scalp and hair from the very first use.

I have to give you an enthusiastic ditto! Sometimes, shampooing and conditioning seems like a time consuming drag (there's that comb-out and blow dry too!). I'm in a hurry, and the necessity becomes "10 extra minutes." We all know that 10 minutes for busy women can seem like an hour. This shampoo will make those minutes pleasant - turning a chore into a treat.

You can read about all of the the Philip B products and more on the Philip B Web site, the best source of information on this terrific line. I have found that I can usually get a discount at Hello Gorgeous! or another site. So, rather than ordering directly from the Philip B site or purchasing in a retail store, I go for the discount. SkinStore, Amazon, and other online sites carry Philip B products, and SkinStore often has discounts too. This shampoo comes in four sizes, so make sure to compare size when you compare price.

No comments: