Friday, June 25, 2010

The Friday Forum - June 25

It's hydrangea time! One of my favorites is this variegated French lace cap hydrangea (Hydrangea macrophylla Mariessii Variegata) that graces the back entrance to my screened porch. It puts on quite a show. I'm going to have to give all my plants a drink today. It has been brutally hot here, and we are well below June's average for rainfall.

It's also time for The Friday Forum! Most of you know, we share information in The Friday Forum. Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Tell us about it! Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Tell us why! Do you have questions others might be able to answer? We can help! Want to talk about skin care? I'm game! Just use the comments. We have busy weekends and slow ones on the forum. Either way, I always enjoy hearing from you.

As usual, I will share the best beauty bits (sales and special offers) with you over the weekend. I'll put them in the comments. There's one very special one, though. If you haven't scrolled down to see it, you will want to take note of the Giorgio Armani Beauty Friends & Family Sale. Through Sunday, June 27, you will receive a 20% discount at the Web site. I placed my orders (yes, plural). Did you?

The giveaway contest for Tarte's The Vanity Palette ends tomorrow night (Saturday, June 26) at midnight. I will be using random.org to select the lucky winner. Make sure to enter. It's a dynamite set. Please check back Sunday morning to see if random.org chose you.

Update 6/27: Just got notice that there's a Perricone MD Friends & Family Sale! For orders over $100, you'll get a 15% discount. Order over $150, and your discount will be 20%. For orders over $250, the discount is 25%! Use code SUMMERFRIEND at checkout. The offer appears to be valid today and tomorrow. It says two days only, and the e-mail arrived at 4:00 this morning. Here's the Web site. This one was too important to "bury" in the comments.

The microphone is yours!

1 comment:

Charlestongirl said...

Jurlique is having Friends and Family through June 27. Save 25% when you use code SUMMER25 at www.jurlique.com.