Thursday, June 17, 2010

Josie Maran Argan Oil and Bonus Color Stick

QVC Bargain Alert!

Josie Maran Argan Oil with Bonus Color Stick ($48) is available only at QVC. Josie Maran's 100% Argan Oil, sourced from Morocco, is legendary for its ability to offer fast-absorbing hydration - and cure all kinds of skin ailments. While you can purchase Josie's argan oil products from Josie's own Web site or Sephora, the combo with the color stick is available only at QVC.

At QVC, if you order Josie's Argan Oil now, you will receive a fabulous argan oil-infused sheer color stick that tints the skin with a flattering rosey tone. You can use it on your cheeks (as I am today), lips, or anywhere else you want sheer, natural color.

Agan oil is a lightweight oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. As I have written many times, it may be used as a daily moisturizer or in the treatment and conditioning of everything from facial skin to cuticles to split ends.

If you were on the fence about trying Josie Maran's Argan Oil, this bonus color stick should help you make up your mind! I love mine. It's available at QVC.

Photo courtesy of QVC

1 comment:

Josie Maran Argan Oil said...

Argan oil is truly exceptional. Everyone who uses it, loves it and raves about major improvements in their skin tone and the fact that wrinkles are actually dimishing. I would not live without argan oil since it erased my under eyes wrinkles away. I feel like I sound like a broken record when I keep saying during the product demos that argan oil is famous for reversing the signs of aging and dimishing the appearance of wrinkles. We are surrounded by all kinds of hype about overpriced and uneffective anti aging products that most of us approach anything that says it will take wrinkles away with sceptisim. What happened to me was a borderline miracle. Argan oil works for me.