Thursday, June 21, 2012

NEST Fragrances Beach Home Fragrance Collection

Want to go to the beach, but you cant? Bring the beach to your home with NEST Fragrances newest home fragrance collection: Beach!

The essence of sparkling turquoise water and lush coconut, married with juicy melon and a luminous base of lotus flower and sensual woods.

It's a lovely description, evoking the sights and scents of the beach, but it doesn't begin to convey the lusciousness of the Beach fragrance. Laura Slatkin said, "Beach reminds me of tranquil turquoise waters and warm ocean breezes...it transports me to where I want to be most of the time."

It reminds me of my trip to Barbados, many years ago. Barbados had all the scents of the beach, including the gorgeous blue-green ocean water. I loved walking that beach, right at water's edge, with the warm sand under my feet and the beautiful water nipping at my toes. In the late afternoon, we repaired to the hotel bar, where they served fresh coconut slices with our cocktails. I will never forget those pleasures. Beach brings them to the forefront of my mind - every time I wash my hands.

Beach Liquid Hand Soap ($22) currently occupies a place of honor in my bathroom. It was my first Beach purchase, but won't be my last. Beach is available in a candle, diffuser, and soap. Pick your pleasure.

Inspired by the natural and elegant beauty of sea urchins, the Beach Collection's refined handmade porcelain containers are polished with a luxurious bisque finish and presented in unique gift boxes that are wrapped with a contrasting texture of fine, mesh linen over a natural-colored paper.

Everything about the collection is inspired by the beach - the fragrance, the containers, and the packaging. Take a trip with NEST Fragrances. You can find these wonderful products at Neiman Marcus (where I bought my divine Liquid Hand Soap) or online at NEST.

Photo courtesy of NEST Fragrances

3 comments:

lovethescents said...

ADORE the idea of this! I love all things beachy to be honest. I think I'm going to need this. Thank you!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents,

I'd like to surround myself with the scent, using the diffuser at work. Wonder if anyone would mind.

Marley's Mom said...

Based on your recommendation, I went to NM and bought this. You are right, fabulous!