Monday, January 25, 2016

Coming Attraction: Bobbi Brown Valentine's Day Collection for Spring 2016

Bobbi Brown is introducing a new enticing red and pink collection this spring. I remember her pink and red collection from 2013. Now, three years later, we can celebrate these stunning colors once again.

Bobbi's new collection, inspired by Valentine's Day, presents an unconventional approach to the traditional color palette with a collection that isn't about matching your lips and nails, but rather deliberately mismatching them. These pinks and hot reds are a modern mix for a look that's wearable and "kissable." The new collection presents shades of Rich Lip Color, Lip Gloss, and Nail Polish.

The Rich Lip Color ($27), a lightweight, full-color lipstick, delivers bold color and rich hydration with a smooth feel. Two colors are available in the collection: Blazing Red and Ibira Pink.

The Lip Gloss ($26) will sweeten your lips with a high-shine dose of pink or red. Bobbi's lip gloss treats your lips to soothing botanical extracts, including avocado and jojoba, to keep them looking soft and supple. The new shades are Pink Lily and Hollywood Red.

The Nail Polish ($15) will add a splash of flirty colors to your fingers and toes. The shades in this collection are Pink Peony and Cherry Tomato.

The Valentine's Day Collection will be available at Bobbi Brown's Web site beginning next month. I assume it will also be available at Bobbi Brown's Department and Specialty Store counters too.

Photos courtesy of Bobbi Brown

3 comments:

LilyBiscuit said...

I love the look of the pinks. The tone looks perfect for my fair complexion. I don't like pale or neon pink, but, need a depth of color. I just may buy these. Thanks!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

The Ibira Pink Rich Lip Color is gorgeous! I'm finding that as my hair turns more gray, I can venture out a bit with makeup shades I never used to wear...and it is FUN!

Connie said...

Wow, is that pretty. I hope you are surviving the storm. We finished digging out yesterday.